FabLabNet Library is an open online document repository that collects key deliverables of public interest – inlcluding mapping studies, videos & tutorials – jointly developed and piloted by nine FablLabs in the context of the Interreg Central Europe FabLabNet project.
The library is periodicaly uptated with documents and outputs implemented within the project.
In the TUTORIALS area you will find “how to…” videos about machines, arts, and crafts…
The FABREADS area presents the baselines studies, the challenges maps and the innovation strategies on which the FabLabNet project is based and developed.
In the FABTALKS area you can hear from our very voices and faces what are we doing and why!
The FABPICS area offers a visual journey across the many actions we carried on throughout the project.
FabLabNet aims to foster international networks and links both with schools and businesses. The project joins a number of fablabs into a central European network: 9 project partners – inspired by and strictly connected to 11 associated partners – share experiences and develop activities to boost their knowledge and capacity, following trends set by the European movement that emphasizes new business models, and marks the difference in current cultural & business world.
The 9 FabLabNet project partners are:
- MUSE – Museo delle Scienze (Italy) – Lead partner
- INNOC – Österreichische Gesellschaft für innovative Computerwissenschaften (Austria)
- Fabrikációs Laboratórium Kft (FabLab Budapest) (Hungary)
- UnternehmerTUM MakerSpace GmbH (Germany)
- Vysoké učení technické, Brno (Czech republic)
- Agencja Rozwoju Regionalneg o S.A. Bielsko-Biala (Poland)
- Muzej in galerije mesta Ljubljane (Slovenia)
- Centrum vedecko-technických informácií SR (Slovakia)
- FabLab,udruga za promicanje digitalne fabrikacije (Croatia)
Please visit the project official website for more information!
The project is implemented through the Interreg Central Europe Programme co-financed by the ERDF.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under